If you are dividing property we can point you in the right direction for a quality surveyor to get you started, and then complete all of the legal documentation required to be lodged at the Lands Titles Office to create the new titles including obtaining any consents required from banks or encumbrances to complete the transaction.


In the event of a marriage, we can arrange the change of name on property documents or add your spouse to the Title.
In the event of a separation or divorce, we prepare documents required to transfer ownership in compliance with court order regulations.


We can prepare the documents required to remove a deceased proprietor from a title. We can also transmit the ownership to the Executors of the estate in readiness for settlement.